Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 118 Seventh Street Extension, BIRDWOODTON & Wentworth Road, YELTA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0488 046 647
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Display Page
118 Seventh Street Extension, BIRDWOODTON VIC & Wentworth Road, YELTA VIC - $10.5 Million
* Excellent irrigation infrastructure based around three electric motors and pumps linked to low level sprinklers, drip irrigation and overhead cooling
* Irrigation controllers service the entire property
* Water allocation of 2019/2020 season to the properties will be included in the sale (ONLY AS
TEMPORARY WATER FOR SEASON 2019/2020) the total amount of megalitres will be 405 if this season allocations reach 100%.
Annual use limit of 571.9 megalitres
* Large modern warehouse includes 160 pallet coolroom storage, coolroom pre-coolers, packing and inspection areas, office, boardroom plus amenities facility
* Various shedding options including 40m x 15m (approx.) machinery shed and 20m x 10m (approx.) lockable shed
* Extensive plant and equipment list based on 6 tractors, double row Interlink
sprayer, motor bikes and other essential items
* Six accommodation options including 3 three bedroom dwellings plus 3 two bedroom dwellings
* Rarely are properties of this quality and size listed for sale, a standout example of world’s best practice farming
* Wentworth Road, Yelta - 30 acres (approx) vineyard planted to Cotton Candy & Sweet Celebration, 140 megalitres AUL, electric pump
For instant photos and property details SMS 118Seventh to 0488 824 396
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement will be available soon
Sales Consultant Profile
RURAL AND LIFESTYLE SPECIALIST
Michael was born and raised in Mildura and having been involved in the farming / agriculture industry for most of his life, he has a wealth of knowledge.
Michael has worked with farmers throughout Sunraysia, Mallee and Millewa for more than 40 years, having commenced his working life with the Irymple Packing group in 1974 and working in various roles before accepting a management role with the Victorian Dried Fruits Board in 1988. During this period Michael owned and operated a small dried fruit vineyard in Cardross.
Following the deregulation of the dried fruits industry, Michael accepted a position with Dried Fruits Australia for 4 years before accepting a position with the Rural Financial Counselling Service for 6 years and then taking on the General Managers role with the local Vine Improvement Association. In his most recent role, Michael was employed as Agribusiness Relationship Manager with Rural Finance for nearly 8 years.
With Michael’s passion and dedication to the farming sector and his excellent work ethic he will achieve great results for his clients .